Monday, September 19, 2011

No More Wrist Locks!

Alright, I'm determined not to get wrist locked again today. Dammit, I'm just leaving my floppy ol' wrist right out there and BAM! Hurts like hell too.

After getting my whooping this morning I felt I had sunk to a bit of a low. Then, the blue belt who has been tooling me talked to me I felt way better. That and talking to my boyfriend about how no matter how much I get schooled I will come back a better athlete. Hell, I was wondering if I needed to give BJJ up and just stick to Olympic Weightlifting.

I knew this would happen, the doubt, the fear, crying; all the shit bubbling up daily and how do I deal with it. And, being in a career transition as well. How do I turn this in to a 'vacation' as someone mentioned to me earlier today. But, now, with a nap underhand and taking some time to brainstorm on some writing and speaking ideas I found peace of mind. Yes, sounds friggin' cheesy as hell but I have a deep spiritual side that needs to be tended, developed and expressed.

I'm missing the 1am feedings of my sweetie pie man! I believe the all time favorite is a grilled cheese, easy to make and he enjoys it so much. Wish I could make him one now.

Time to go back for training session number two and have some real fun and enjoy being around athletes who are pushing me! Have some fun and get some toilet paper! Chipotle napkins will do for now. At least we don't have to revert to the Coldwater Catalogue that just arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment