Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Phil Davis Gets Blue Belt and a Whooping!

Another awesome training session tonight. Master Lloyd gave Phil Davis his blue belt! Next, Phil had to crawl, yes, crawl on his hands and knees up and down the mat twice for everyone to take a crack at his ass with a belt. It was crazy! I don't know what was more funny seeing this kick ass MMA fighter crawling on his hands and knees or watching all the teammates taking a crack at his backside.

I was glad to be alive and getting my ass kicked, noting how flexible my wrists as I tap tap tap.

I didn't think I could live through training 3 times in a day with a puffy inflexible knee, but indeed I did and eventhough I got tooled I left feeling great. No negative attitude. Master Lloyd and his positive thinking are infectious and it's beginning to work on me!

Thank you to all the Team Lloyd Irvin teammates who treat me like part of the team. It's truly priceless. The attitude of Sijara and Frank, talking with them today if fantastic and reassuring!
Good night and I can't wait to see what I get to do tomorrow.

One last note, sorry, I'm tired. I got to meet Brandon Vera, do some ART on Marshall, an MMA fighter and I got to touch JT Torres' feet. LOL. Seriously, I was just checking JT's ankle and foot flexibility.
Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment