Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vera-Oka-Floka Flame!



Today I got a total ass whooping again and afterwards kept trying to think of one thing I did correctly. I did come up with one thing and I believe me, that was about it. Is today Wednesday? I have no idea and don't want to think too much about it since the only day of rest is Sunday, so if it indeed is only Wednesday I've got 3 more days to go to stay in the bed and enjoy my voluntary coma status.

The fatigue is so bad today I found it difficult to do anything but get mounted, have my back taken and get stuck in the guard. Oh, and did I mention the other part, to get submitted? That just goes without saying of course!

We trained at 11:30am and we are getting ready to go back at 8:30 for round two. I'm so beat I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing here. And, at the same time, figure I've got to go and stick this out, especially after my 3 hour nap I just got up from. Just trying to take it all in and participate as much as possible and analyze what I need to do.

The wonderful Phil Davis left today and before departing gave me a new nickname;
Vera-Oka-Floka Flame! Now to just some how live up to it!

During one sparring session I got nice wrist lock, well dummy me left it right out there for all the world to see. And, I kept wondering if I was getting a large zit or cyst on my chin, turns out it is a nice lump and bruise for a lovely face choke. The accompanies my mouse under my right eye from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment