Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday's: No More Booze!

After a hard ass week of training like a freak I thought I'd get some wine and relax with the fights last night. BAD IDEA!

Not drinking enough water and having two big glasses of wine equals a Sunday of total nausea and some more puking. Not the good kind of puking from a monstrous workout, I could only wish.

So, no more booze for me! I'm praying I'll be able to train in the morning without puking on someone.

Master Lloyd, Jimmy and JT leave Thursday for ADCC. Then, Oct. 1st is Mike Easton's fight.

Heaven, just let me live through the training. : ) The mat burns are healing and ready to be newly abraded. Cool thing, I had a mat burn on my ear and my face! Whoo Hoo!

All our training is no gi and the four gi's that I brought are making nice jackets to wear was the weather cools.

Right now I'm feeling more like a dumbass than a badass! I wish Mushin would return soon so we can talk about politics and philosophy.
Missing my gorgeous boyfriend a little now too! He's nothing but supportive and encouraging through this whole process.
Good night for now! Going to finish watching Anna Karenina.

No comments:

Post a Comment